Within Teamwork Projects, you can see a breakdown of the tasks included in the workload view.
The workload is populated based on a number of conditions related to the tasks. In order to appear in the workload, a task must have estimated time set and meet the conditions below:
- Any tasks which have either their start or end date within the selected time frame.
- Tasks which have their start date before the selected time frame and an end date during or beyond the selected time frame.
- Tasks which have their start date during the selected time frame and an end date during or beyond the selected time frame.
- Active tasks with no start or due date can be included by selecting the 'Include tasks due anytime' checkbox in the filters pane.
Tasks that will be excluded from the workload:
- Late tasks with a due date before the beginning of the selected time frame.
- Tasks with a start date after the selected time frame.
- Tasks with a start date before the selected time frame and no due date are not included, even if they are still active or are marked complete within the selected time frame.
In the example above, the workload is filtered to one specific user, date set to the current week, and is sorted by user.
- Emer is assigned to 9 tasks across her projects (8 active, 1 completed):
- These tasks have a combined estimated time total of 30 hours 45 minutes.
- 7 hours 25 minutes have been logged across the tasks, so the time remaining is 23 hours 20 minutes.
- The Totals line at the bottom will show the totals for each column across all users currently being viewed.
Selecting one of the task totals will open a quick view to the right, listing the associated individual tasks.
For each task in the quick view, you can see:
- Task name
- Start and due dates
- Associated task list
- Logged time
- Estimated time
Note: The workload tasks quick view is available on paid subscription plans only.
For more information, see: Using the Workload View