Within Teamwork, you can move or copy projects between your linked Teamwork sites.
Note: You can only copy/move projects between linked sites if you are a site administrator in both sites.
Go to the Projects area of your site and select the List subsection.
Hover over a project and click the three dots on the right to open the project options menu. Go to the Manage Project subsection and select Copy/Move.
In the copy/move modal, you can choose whether you want to copy or move the project, and the destination site.
You can also specify which project items you want to include in the copy/move.
In the Options tab, you can:
- Select a date offset to move tasks and milestones:
- Shift all tasks and milestones by the same number of days
- Don't include Saturdays and Sundays when calculating new due dates
- Calculate new due dates but keep tasks and milestones off weekends
- Create entries in the new project's Overview
- Make yourself the creator of the copied tasks and milestones
- Uncomplete tasks and milestones
- Copy comments
- Copy project roles
For more information, see: Linking Multiple Teamwork Sites