Within Teamwork, you can create teams to manage groups of people on your site.
Go to the People section of your site and select the Teams subsection.
To create a new team, click the Add Team button in the upper right corner.
A new modal will open where you can populate the team's details.
Available options include:
- Give the team a name.
- Choose a handle the team can be
- Note: The team's
handle can only contain lowercase
characters and/or numbers.
- Set a custom logo:
- Choose from the default set of
icons and colors or upload your
- Members - add the relevant users on your
site to the team.
- Projects - choose a default set of
projects that any member of that team
should automatically get access to when
they become a team member.
- Note: Default projects are
available on the per-user Premium plan
- Advanced - set a description.
- If you are on the per-user Premium
subscription plan or higher, you can
- Associate the team with a
- Make the team a subteam of
existing team - users added to a
subteam will automatically become
members of any teams above it in
the team hierarchy.
Adding a company team
In the Advanced tab of the Add Team modal, you have the option to associate the team with a specific company.
This allows you to restrict potential team members to only users within the selected company.
Note: Company teams are available on the per-user Premium plan and above.
For more information, see: Adding a Project Team