Within Teamwork Projects, you can choose to make someone a site administrator in the 'Permissions' tab of their profile.
The permissions you have as a site administrator will depend on the company that you belong to:
Owner company site administrators
- People set as site administrator who are in the owner company have the highest level of permission available on the site.
- They can manage people in all companies, and access/edit any project or item in the site, even if they are not one of the project members.
- Owner company site administrators override any privacy set on items - they will still see the items (tasks, milestones, files etc.) even if they are excluded from the privacy.
External company site administrators
- People set as site administrator who are in an external company can only see projects they are members of.
- They can view/edit all people and companies in your site.
- They can add people/grant permissions on projects that they are members of.
- They are only limited in moving other site administrators to other companies.
- External company site administrators do not override privacy - if they are excluded from an item's privacy, it won't be visible to them.
Note: Ordinary users from the owner or client company may be set as an administrator for an individual project.
For more information see: Adding users