Within Teamwork Desk, you can use triggers to send an email to certain groups of people based on the conditions you have set.
Note: Triggers are available on Pro subscription plans and above.
Once you have chosen a type (automatic or manual) for your new trigger, you will need to set conditions the trigger will run on, such as tickets assigned to a particular agent.
After setting the conditions, you can then choose which action(s) you want performed. One of these options is to Send an Email.
Click the Edit email button to the right of the action dropdown, to open the Edit Email modal.
In the Send to dropdown, you can choose to send an email to:
- All agents - send an email to all of the agents on your site
- Inbox's agents - send an email to all agents with access to the ticket inbox the trigger is applied to
- Other inboxes' agents - send an email to all agents with access to the inbox the trigger is created on, as well as any inboxes the trigger has been shared with
- Agent(s) - select specific agent(s) to send an email to
- Assigned agent - send an email to the agent assigned to the ticket
- Ticket creator - send an email to the creator of the ticket, if the creator is a customer
- Customer(s) - send an email to selected customer(s)
You can toggle on the Set a custom email option to add a custom message to be sent to the recipient(s). If disabled, the email sent will be a copy of the current ticket with all the messages.
For more information, see: Setting an Inbox Trigger