Note: This version of Teamwork Desk is no longer supported.
Check out our help docs for the new version of Teamwork Desk here.
Within Teamwork Desk, you can access the
activity stream to view actions taken on your
To access metrics, click the Dashboard tab to the top left of the Desk navigation bar.
You will then see an option to select the Activity tab.
Within the activity section you will see a variety of information covered below.
- To the left of each entry you will see an
icon denoting what the activity is
(assigned to, status change, replied,
- The avatar of the user who created
- Their name
- A text description of their edit
- The ticket number and title
- The inbox where the ticket in question
To the far right of the page, you will also see a timestamp to indicate when the edit was made.
You can click on the ticket title to view the ticket itself.
For more information, see: Metrics