Within Teamwork Desk, you can easily keep up to date with your tickets, notes, happiness ratings and other activity via the notification bell.
To access notifications, click the bell icon to the right of the main navigation bar at the top of your site.
You will then see all notifications that you have enabled in your notification preferences.
At the top of the notification bell dropdown, you can access additional options.
- Quick search - Allows you to quickly filter notifications to your specific search term.
- Delivery notifications - track delivery issues with tickets across your inboxes.
- Pin - when selected, the dropdown will only show notifications that you have chosen to pin and keep within the notification panel for reading or later action.
- Filter - filter the inboxes or notification types that you will receive.
- Options (three dots) - mark all notifications as read or open your notification preferences.
When hovering over an individual notification, you can mark the notification as read or pin it to keep it in the dropdown.
Note: Notification history is limited to 100 pages, if you want to see any notification beyond this you can use the search or filter options.
For more information, see: Editing your Profile Preferences