Within Teamwork Projects, you can enable the OneDrive Personal integration for individual projects on your site, once you have it enabled in your site settings.
Your files in your OneDrive Personal account will be available to link into the Files area of the project, or to attach to a task or message within the project, like you would with existing files on the project.
You can choose a different project-level folder in OneDrive to connect to each of your projects, as long as it is within the root folder selected at site level.
To set OneDrive up on a project, click Settings on the menu bar to the top of the project:
Choose the Integrations area of the project settings:
In the OneDrive Personal section, you will see a switch to enable the integration:
When you enable OneDrive Personal, you will be able to:
- Choose a folder in OneDrive to connect with this project, bearing in mind:
- You can choose the 'root folder' that you set at a site level here
- You can create a new folder within this interface directly
- Choose who can browse the OneDrive folder from the files area:
- only administrators in the owner company
- all administrators
- all administrators, and people in the owner company
- everyone on the project
This OneDrive integration will only work with the Personal version of OneDrive and will not connect to OneDrive for Business accounts. There is a separate integration for OneDrive for Business.
Note: Files linked to your site from your OneDrive Personal account do not count towards your Teamwork Projects file storage limit.
For more information, see: Enabling OneDrive Integrations on your site