Within Teamwork, you can add the Teamwork Chat Video add-on to your subscription at any time.
Note: The Teamwork Chat Video add-on is available to accounts on the Deliver, Grow, Scale subscription tier.
These subscription plans include basic access to Teamwork Chat by default.
- The number of seats available in
Teamwork Chat directly
correlates to the amount of users
for your Teamwork
The Teamwork Chat Video add-on provides additional Teamwork Chat features:
- Unlimited one-to-one and group
- Screen sharing
Click your profile avatar in the bottom left of your site and select Subscription from the pop-out menu.
Note: Only site administrators in the owner company have access to this area.
In the Subscription area, select the Update Subscription option below your current subscription summary.
You are brought to the checkout page where you can continue with your current plan or choose a new plan. You also have the option to switch your billing cycle between monthly or annual.
- Click the
blue Select or Current
on the relevant plan to
proceed to the team size
and Chat Video add-on
- In the order summary, you have the option to add the Teamwork Chat Video add-on to your. Toggle the Add Chat Video option to include it in your subscription.📝 The number of paid seats available within Teamwork Chat directly correlate to the amount of users purchased for Teamwork. The Chat Video add-on cost is calculated based on this total user count.
- Click Continue to
- On the payment details page, you can add your card information, contact details, and billing address. On the right-hand side, you'll see a summary of your order as well as options for adding a tax number if applicable selecting a reference for the invoices.📝 The order summary details your new overall subscription total going forward. You can see the total amount due now for the changes being made your subscription in the final confirmation step. You are only charged for the Chat Video add-on change. Any other adjustments you make during checkout will also be reflected.
- At the bottom of the page, you can enter in your billing information.
- Click Continue to review and confirm your order. You are brought to an order confirmation page that displays a summary breakdown of your order on the left.📝This summary includes your new subscription total going forward as well as the amount due now which covers the changes currently being made to your subscription. This is the prorated amount that will be charged immediately to cover the remainder of your current billing cycle.
- To the right of the order summary, you
- Agree with the terms of service
order to purchase the
- Allow non-administrator users to
add new paid users to this
- Enter a discount code (if
📝 If you decide in future to enable/disable this setting, you will need to navigate through the checkout process again, only changing that individual setting. As long as no other changes are made to your subscription settings (plan, billing cycle, user count) no charges will be made when you update the setting.