OneDrive is a file hosting and synchroniztion service that enables you to store and share files.
Within Teamwork, you can enable the OneDrive Personal integration for individual projects on your site once you have it enabled in your site settings.
Your files in your OneDrive Personal account will be available to link into the Files area of the project, or to attach to tasks, comments, or messages within the project.
You can choose a different project-level folder in OneDrive to connect to each of your projects, as long as it is within the root folder selected at site level.
To set OneDrive up on a project, go to the project's Settings area and select the Integrations subsection.
In the OneDrive Personal section, you will see a switch to enable the integration.
When you enable OneDrive Personal, you will be able to:
- Choose a folder in OneDrive to connect with this project, bearing in mind:
- You can choose the same root folder that you set at a site level.
- You can create a new folder within the site-level root folder.
- Choose who can browse the OneDrive folder from the files area:
- Only administrators in the owner company
- All administrators
- All administrators, and people in the owner company
- Everyone on the project
This OneDrive integration will only work with the Personal version of OneDrive and will not connect to OneDrive for Business accounts. There is a separate integration for OneDrive for Business.
Note: Files linked to your site from your OneDrive Personal account do not count towards your Teamwork file storage limit.
For more information, see: Enabling OneDrive Integrations on Your Site