Within Teamwork, you can add risks for anything which may affect the outcome of the project.
Go to the Risks area of your project and click the Add Risk Entry button in the top right.
You will then be able to to enter your risk details.
- Risk source: What the risk affecting the project is.
- Probability: The probability of the risk occurring, rated from 1 (lowest probability) to 9 (highest probability).
- Impact: The impact of the risk if it were to occur, rated from 1 to 9 (low to high).
- Impact areas: The areas of impact, you can choose cost/schedule/performance.
- Status: The status of the risk, either open, pending or closed.
- Mitigation/Response plan: A mitigation/response plan details.
For more information, see: Updating a Risk