Within Teamwork Chat, you can give channels an avatar to make them more distinguishable.
You can select a channel avatar when:
- Creating a new channel
- Converting an existing conversation to a channel
- Converting or editing an existing channel
- Converting a channel to a project channel
To choose a channel avatar, you can use the Channel avatar picker in the add/edit channel modal to select both a color and an icon.
Your chosen avatar will be displayed to the left of the channel name in areas such as:
- Your Recent conversations/channels list in the Home section
- Channels tab
- Channel details right-hand sidebar when viewing an individual channel
For more information, see: Creating a Conversation or Channel