If you're on the dashboard or the 'Projects' tab at the top of the screen, you'll see the green 'Add Project' button in the top right.
Clicking this button shows you a screen where you can add your project details:
If you add a description, that will show up on the left of the project overview area.
You can use the other tabs to set up the rest of the options for the project:
- Company: you can associate a project with your owner company, or with an external company, which will allow you to group and filter projects in other areas
- People: choose people to add to the project as soon as you create it, remember you can always add or remove people later too
- Features: select which features you'd like to enable for this project, if you switch them on here the section for that feature will be visible
- Dates: set a start and end date for your project that will show in the overview, and in the project chart
- Advanced: here you can choose a category and tags for your project - which both help to sort and filter when you're working with multiple projects