All tasks in your project are grouped together in task lists.
To create a new task list, go to the tasks area within your project. In the top right-hand corner, you will see the option to Add Task List.
You will see the following options:
- Name: Enter the name for the task list.
- Notes: Add any notes about this task list.
- Privacy: Select who you want to be able to view this task list. Tasks will inherit this privacy.
- MIlestone: Select a milestone to attach your task list to. Note - you can associate multiple task lists with a single milestone, but each task list can only be attached to one milestone.
- Pin the task list – Pinning a task list keeps the task list open, even when there are no tasks or all the tasks have been completed.
- Add from a task list template – you can use a pre-created task list template.
- Set defaults for the task list – This allows you to select default values for task details like assignee, due date, tags, followers or description to all new tasks added to the task list instead of having to set them each time you add a new task.