Within Teamwork, you can filter the tasks added to columns in a project's board view.
To access filters, click the Filters button in the top right of the page.
The filters button will appear blue when the filters pane is open or if an active filter is applied.
Once this is selected the filtering options will appear in the right pane.
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
Show / Hide Columns
You can filter out any columns that include tasks that you do not wish to see. This will remove the column from the main area of board view.
Filter by which tasks are assigned to a specific user or users.
You also have the option here to include items from deleted users.
- When this is selected, deleted users will then appear in the Assigned To dropdown.
When setting the date, you can choose to see results for when the task is due using the set time frames found within the drop-down. You can also choose to view tasks that are late.
You can also choose to set a custom date range or a within_days option where you can set a day interval to filter between.
You can filter the board view columns to only show cards created within a specific timeframe, such as today, last month, or custom period.
You can choose to filter projects by the tags associated with them. You can apply more than one tag when filtering results. You can filter any results that include one or more matching tags.
- Alternatively, you can select the Match all tags option which will then only return results which include all selected tags.
When you select Show more options, you will see options to:
- Select certain tags you wish to exclude from the results.
- If you have Match all excluded tags enabled, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
- Show only untagged items in the results
Note: You can choose tags to include and exclude in the same filter.
You can choose to filter by priority. This can help you to focus in on tasks that may need more attention than others on the project.
Choose to show tasks only included on specific task lists.
- Include blocked tasks - if you choose to tick the Include blocked tasks box you can show or hide tasks that are blocked from being completed by subtasks or dependencies
- Include completed tasks
- Include subtasks
- Hide subtask cards from your board columns
- Only tasks with Desk tickets
- When this option is selected, only tasks that are currently associated with a ticket from Desk will be displayed
You can also drag and drop the various areas of the filter to change the layout to your liking.
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the Saved Filters section of filter right pane.
You can also change quickly between saved filters by clicking the filter name to the top of the page. For example.
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information, see: Filtering