Within Teamwork, you can filter the results for completed tasks across multiple projects on your site.
In the Everything area of your site, go to the Completed Tasks tab.
Click the Filters button in the top right to open the filters pane.
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
You can filter the completed tasks to only display completed tasks from certain projects.
- All active projects
- All projects
- Specific projects - pick different projects from the dropdown
You can filter the active tasks to tasks assigned to specific users on your site.
- Include deleted users - show deleted users in the Assigned To dropdown.
Show results based on who completed the task. You can select more than one user here.
- Include deleted users - show deleted users in the Completed By dropdown.
When picking a date range, you can choose to see results from based on when tasks were completed, or based on their due date.
When you select Custom date range as the date filter, you can set a specific start and end date to filter the tasks.
Filter the completed tasks by the tags associated with them, applying one or multiple tags.
Select the Match all tags option to only display tasks that include all of the selected tags.
When you click Show more options, you will see options to:
- Show only untagged items in the results
- Exclude certain tags from the results
- If you have Match all excluded tags checked, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
Note: You can choose tags to include and exclude in the same filter.
Filter the active tasks to ones with a specific priority level.
You can choose to only show completed tasks that certain people are following.
Choose to only show completed tasks that have been created by a specific user or multiple users.
When you check the Include deleted users option, deleted users will appear in the Created By dropdown.
- Only tasks with Desk tickets
- When this option is selected, only tasks that are currently associated with a ticket from Teamwork Desk will be displayed.
You can also drag and drop the various areas of the filter to change the layout to your liking.
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the Saved Filters section of filter right pane.
You can also change quickly between saved filters by clicking the filter name to the top of the page.
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information, see: Filtering