Within Teamwork Projects, you can use the localization settings to change your language, as well as date and time options.
Click your profile image in the top right and choose Edit my Details from the dropdown:
In the edit details modal, go to the Localization tab:
- Language: If you choose a language other than English, you'll see a link to our translation interface where you can submit updates to the translations.
- Date format: Select the date format that you prefer to use.
- Time format: Choose from a 12 or 24 hour clock.
- Calendar start: If you choose the option 'Calendars start on a Sunday' it will affect how the calendar is displayed, and also how filters using a 'This week' option calculate which items to include.
- Time zone: You'll see a preview of the date and time for the time zone that you select.
- Length of day: Set the length of day default
- Change for everyone: If you are a site owner, or a site administrator in the owner company you'll also see this option which allows you to automatically apply the settings for everyone on the site.
Length of day
In the logged time graph in the logged time tab of your profile, you will see an orange dotted line at 8 hours to represent the standard length of day.
You can customize this using the length of day bar in your localization settings:
Once you update the changes, you will see the adjusted length of day line in the logged time tab of your profile:
Note: If you have checked the Change for Everyone box in your localization settings, all of those preferences will be set for the other users on your site. This option is only available to site administrators.
For more information, see: Changing your time format preferences