Within Teamwork Projects, you can opt-in to receive a daily email that is sent at a time of day your choice.
The report contains a list of:
- Milestones assigned to you that are late or upcoming (their start or due date is within the next 14 days)
- Tasks assigned to you that are late or upcoming
- Events you're attending that are scheduled within the next 14 days
You can set this up either:
- For yourself, through the 'Preferences' tab available by clicking your profile image in the top right of your screen and choosing 'Edit my details'
- For other people on your site (if you have the appropriate permissions), by viewing a user's profile page and clicking the 'Edit' option, then you can access the 'Preferences' tab
To enable the daily report email on your profile, click your profile icon in the top right, and select 'Edit my Details' from the dropdown menu:
In the Edit my Details modal, go to the preferences tab. Here, you can enable the daily report email and specify which options you want:
These options include:
- A link to send today's report immediately
- An option to send the report when there are no items to be included
- Whether you'd like to send the report on weekends
- How you'd like to have tasks in the report sorted
- How many days in advance should be included.
- What time you'd like the report to be sent
Note: People will only receive the report if they have not opted out by changing their own profile, and if they have logged in to your Teamwork Projects site at least once in the last 30 days.
For more information, see: Updating your own and other users profile preferences