You can opt-in to receive a daily email that is sent at a time of your choice, containing a list of:
- Milestones assigned to you that are late or upcoming (their start or due date is within the next 14 days)
- Tasks assigned to you that are late or upcoming
- Events you're attending that are scheduled within the next 14 days
You can set this up either:
- For yourself, through the 'Preferences' tab available by clicking your profile image in the top right of your screen and choosing 'Edit my details'
- For other people on your site (if you have the appropriate permissions) by viewing a user's profile page and clicking the 'Edit' option, then you can access the 'Preferences' tab
When you enable the option to receive the report, you'll see other settings:
- A link to send today's report immediately
- An option to send the report when there are no items to be included
- Whether you'd like to send the report on weekends
- How you'd like to have tasks in the report sorted
- How many days in advance should be included.
- What time you'd like the report to be sent
Note - people will only receive the report if they have not opted out by changing their own profile, and if they have logged in to your Teamwork Projects site at least once in the last 30 days.