Once you've enabled the Dropbox integration in your site settings, you can choose to set it up on individual projects so that your files in Dropbox are available to link into the files area, or to attach to a task or a message in the project. You can choose a different folder in Dropbox to connect to each of your projects.
To set this up on each project, go to the project settings by clicking the options button (three dots) on the far right of the project section links and select 'Project settings':
Then, choose the integrations area of the project settings, and you'll see a switch to enable the Dropbox integration.
When you enable it, you'll be able to:
- choose a folder in Dropbox to connect with this project, bearing in mind:
- you can choose the 'root folder' that you set at a site level here
- you can create a new folder within this interface directly
- choose if you'd like to allow people to grab the direct Dropbox link for the file to share outside Teamwork Projects
- choose who can browse the Dropbox folder from the files area:
- only administrators in the owner company
- all administrators
- all administrators, and people in the owner company
- everyone on the project
Once you've set this up, the appropriate people will be able to see the Dropbox button in the files area and when they are attaching files to messages or tasks.