Within Teamwork Projects, you can filter the results for active tasks across multiple projects on your site.
Go to the Everything area of your site and select the Active Tasks subsection.
Click the Filters button in the top right to open the filters pane.
Note: This icon will appear blue if an active and applied filter is in place or if the filters pane is open.
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
You can filter the active tasks to tasks assigned to specific users on your site.
- Include deleted users - show deleted users in the Assigned To dropdown.
- All assigned tasks
- Include unassigned tasks
You can filter the active tasks to only display tasks from one or multiple specific projects.
You can choose to see results based on date from one of the default date ranges or a custom date range.
When choosing a custom date range, a within_days range, or any range that is in the future you will have three further options to choose from.
- Include late tasks
- Include tasks with no date
- Ignore start dates
Filter the active tasks by the tags associated with them, applying one or multiple tags.
Select the Match all tags option to only display tasks that include all of the selected tags.
When you click Show more options, you will see options to:
- Show only untagged items in the results
- Exclude certain tags from the results
- If you have Match all excluded tags checked, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
Filter the active tasks to ones with a specific priority level.
You can choose to only show active tasks that certain people are following.
Choose to only show active tasks that have been created by a specific user or multiple users.
When you check the Include deleted users option, deleted users will appear in the Created By dropdown.
You can choose to see results based on the task creation date from one of the default date ranges or a custom date range.
When using the custom date range option, you can choose Created after and Created before dates to set the range.
- Include blocked tasks - show or hide tasks that are blocked from being completed by subtasks or dependencies.
- Include completed tasks
- Include subtasks - choose to show or hide subtasks that match the filters you have set.
- Only tasks with Desk tickets
- When this option is selected, only tasks that are currently associated with a ticket from Desk will be displayed.
- Only tasks with unread comments
You can also drag and drop the various filter options to new positions in the filters pane to reorder them.
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the Saved Filters section of filter right pane.
You can also change quickly between saved filters by clicking the active filter's name at the top of the Active Tasks area.
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information, see: Filtering