Within Teamwork Projects, you can use the navigation bar at the top of your Projects site to move between the various areas of your site.
The first option to the left is the dashboard. The dashboard will display a list of your active projects within the left pane along with areas for tasks, milestones and events.
Note: You will only see information for any of the above on projects you have the permissions to view.
You will also have the option to add a new project to the top right within the Dashboard along with an option to change the settings of the Dashboard view.
The Everything area allows you to view all items within projects on your site.
This area will list all the projects on your site based on their current status.
You can view upcoming tasks, milestones and events from within the Calendar view.
Adding a new event can be performed to the top right of the page along with filtering calendar events.
You can view the statuses set by each of your team members here and view a timeline showing a list of updates with the most relevant first.
The option to set your own status can be found to the top right.
The people area has three tabs to view:
To the far right of the navigation bar, you have some more options.
When using search there are two options available. You can use quick search by entering a search term and the quick search will returns results in a dropdown from project items edited within the last 60 days.
If you enter a search term and press return you will enter the advanced search which will show results from any time frame across all projects.
These results will be broken into project items such as people, tasks, milestones, comments etc.
Quick add (+)
This will allow you to add the following project items quickly:
The project switcher allows you to quickly switch to another project on your site.
You can view the latest projects created or a list of all. There is also a search option to narrow down which projects are showing.
The notification bell includes any messages you have received or any activity that has taken place on your account. If you have unread notifications, the number of these will display within a red square on the bell icon.
When you click on the bell icon you will have the option to mark all notifications as read, as well as disable notifications.
The product switcher will allow you to manage your Teamwork apps, as well as quickly move to your associated accounts with other Teamwork Products.
When you click on your profile image to the far right of the navigation bar, further options become available:
- View profile - This will allow you to view your own profile with further information on tasks, milestones and activity related to you only.
- Edit my details - This will bring up a modal with various tabs allowing you to change areas of your profile such as your name, address, contact details and preferences along with further options.
- Update status - This will bring up a modal which allows you to enter a status which your team can view. You can choose to notify your team of the status change via email if you choose to.
- What's new? - This will show any recent changes to Teamwork Projects. A red notification will show if a new item has been added.
- My tasks - This will bring you to a list of all tasks assigned to you. This area can also be found when viewing your profile.
- Settings - Will allow you to change settings on various areas of your projects site.
- My shortcuts - This will allow you to view all shortcuts you have created in one place. You can search and filter existing shortcuts or create new ones from this area.
- Help - The help section provides links to three areas. The first is our Projects Help Docs site. Second, our support center which includes FAQ's, webinar links, videos, newsletter information and a way to submit feedback to Teamwork. Finally, keyboard shortcut information for general areas, tasks and board view.
Note: Some of the above options may only appear if you are a site administrator.
For more information, see: Just signed up