Within Teamwork, you can add multiple milestones to your project at once.
Open your project and go to the Milestones tab.
Click the three dots in the top right corner and select Add Multiple Milestones from the dropdown menu.
Note: You can add up to 10 milestones at once.
When adding multiple milestones, there are fewer options available than when creating individual milestones.
- Date due: Choose the due date for the milestones.
- Milestone name: Name the milestone.
- Responsible: Choose the person or multiple people to whom that the milestone will be assigned.
- Followers: Select followers from the drop-down.
- Private: If the privacy option is selected, the milestone will be made private to the owner company.
- Send Email: Choose whether to send an email notification relating to the milestone. At the bottom of the page, there is a toggle option that allows you to quickly update the send email option.
When you have entered your milestone, choose + Add to move onto your next milestone.
Once you have added all of your milestones, you can then choose Create X Milestones to the bottom right to save them all.
For more information, see: Adding a Milestone