Within Teamwork Projects, site administrators can view a login history for users on your site.
To view this area, go to the People tab of your site.
Within the People section, select the Login History tab.
Within the login history, you are shown the following details:
- First name: The first name of the user.
- Last name: The last name of the user.
- Company name: The company that the user relates to.
- Last login: The last recorded login for the user. Be aware, if the user has enabled the Keep Me Logged In option, a new session is not recorded every day.
- Number of logins: The number of times that there is a recorded login.
You will also have some sorting options:
On the right, you will see the 'Options' (three dots) button where you can export the details:
- Export to PDF
- Export to Excel
- Export to CSV
For more information, see: http://support.teamwork.com/projects/people/managing-user-profile-permissions