Within Teamwork Projects, site administrators can view a login history for users on your site.
To view this area, go to the People tab of your site:
Within the People section, select the Login History tab:
Within the login history, you are shown the following details:
- First name: The first name of the user.
- Last name: The last name of the user.
- Company name: The company that the user relates to.
- Last login: The last recorded login for the user. Be aware, if the user has enabled the Keep Me Logged In option, a new session is not recorded every day.
- Number of logins: The number of times that there is a recorded login.
You will also have some sorting options:
On the right, you will see the 'Options' (three dots) button where you can export the details:
- Export to PDF
- Export to Excel
- Export to CSV
For more information, see: http://support.teamwork.com/projects/people/managing-user-profile-permissions