Within Teamwork, site administrators can view a login history for users on your site.
Go to the People area of your site and select the Login History tab.
In the login history, you are shown:
- First name: The first name of the user.
- Last name: The last name of the user.
- Company name: The company that the user relates to.
- Last login: The last recorded login for the user. Be aware, if the user has enabled the Keep Me Logged In option, a new session is not recorded every day.
- Number of logins: The number of times that there is a recorded login.
You will also have some sorting options.
On the right, you will see the Options (three dots) button where you can export the details:
- Export to PDF
- Export to Excel
- Export to CSV
For more information, see: Managing User Profile Permissions