Within Teamwork Projects, you can use filters to adjust the information that shows in the Workload.
In the Everything area of your site, go to the Workload tab.
To access the filters pane in any of the Workload views, click the Filters button in the top right.
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
Filter the workload to only include tasks from certain projects.
Filter the workload to only display tasks based on their assigned user(s).
Note: The Assigned To filter is available in the Workload Overview and Planner. When managing a user's workload, you can use the people picker instead.
You can choose to see results based on certain timeframes for the tasks in the workload.
You can also set a custom date range or a within_days time frame.
Note: The date filter is available in the Workload Overview and while managing a user's workload. It is not an option in the Planner view.
Filter the workload to only include tasks that contain or exclude certain tags.
When multiple tags are selected, you can use the Match all tags option to only return results that include all selected tags.
Under Show more options, you can exclude tags from your results.
- If you have Match all excluded tags enabled, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
Note: You can choose tags to include and exclude in the same filter.
Additional options include:
- Include tasks due anytime - filter will show tasks that are due anytime in the future or past.
- Distribute estimated time - if a task is assigned to multiple people this will distribute the time across these users.
- Pro-rata estimated time - if you have a task with a start and due date outside of your filter date then the time will be spread over than range.
- Include logged time in remaining capacity - this will take into account any time already logged on tasks when calculating the remaining capacity.
You can also drag and drop the various areas of the filter to change the layout to your liking.
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the Saved Filters section of filter right pane.
You can also change quickly between saved filters by clicking on the filter name to the top of the page.
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information, see: Filtering