Within Teamwork Projects you can filter the results for the workload across multiple projects on your site.
In the Everything area of your site, go to the Workload tab:
To access filters choose the filter icon to right of the page:
Note: This icon will appear blue if an active and applied filter is in place.
Once this is selected the filtering options will appear in the right pane:
You can use this to filter your results down to the search term entered.
You can choose one or multiple projects from which to see results from.
Filter via who tasks are assigned to.
When setting the date, you can choose to see results from when the message was created for set time frames found within the drop-down.
You can also choose to set a custom date range to apply to the workload filter.
You can apply task tags when filtering the workload, to show results with one or more matching tags.
- Alternatively, you can select the 'Match all tags' option which will then only return results which include all selected tags.
By clicking 'Show more options', you will see the additional option to select tags you wish to exclude from the results.
- If you have 'Match all excluded tags' enabled, only tasks with none of the selected excluded tags will be shown.
Note: You can choose tags to include and exclude in the same filter.
The options you have to choose from:
- Include tasks due anytime - filter will show tasks that are due anytime in the future or past.
- Distribute estimated time - If a task is assigned to multiple people this will distribute the time across these users.
- Pro-rate estimated time - If you have a task with a start and due date outside of your filter date then the time will be spread over than range.
You can also drag and drop the various areas of the filter to change the layout to your liking:
You can choose to save any filter you have created for use at a later time. This will then appear within the 'Saved Filters' section of filter right pane.
You can also change quickly between saved filters by clicking on the filter name to the top of the page. For example:
Note: Only users on paid subscriptions can save filters.
For more information, see: Filtering