Within Teamwork Projects, you can create new projects within the Dashboard, or the Projects tab at the top of the screen via the green Add Project button.
Clicking this button shows you a screen where you can add your project details.
If you add a description, that will show up on the left of the project overview area.
You can use the other tabs to set up the rest of the options for the project:
- Company: You can associate a project with your owner company, or with an external company, which will allow you to group and filter projects in other areas. You can also create a new external company here.
- People : Choose people to add to the project as soon as you create it, remember you can always add or remove people later too
- Project Owner: Once you select users in the People tab, you will be able to choose one of them to be the owner of the project
- Features : Select which features you'd like to enable for this project, if you switch them on here the section for that feature will be visible
- Dates : Set a start and end date for your project that will show in the overview, and in the project chart
- Advanced : Here you can choose a category and tags for your project - which both help to sort and filter when you're working with multiple projects
Once you have added details and chosen the options you prefer, just click 'Add Project' and you will be taken to your new project, ready to start adding task lists and tasks or using the other project features that you have enabled.
Note: Only site administrators and users with permission to add projects can create new projects on your site.
For more information, see: Inviting people to your Teamwork Projects site