Within Teamwork Projects, you can add a Teamwork Projects SSO app to your Microsoft Azure account.
In your Azure account, open MS Azure Management Portal
- Create a new app and select "Add an application my organisation is developing"
- Give the new app a name, for example "Teamwork Projects SSO" and select "Web application and/or web API"Go to "Single sign-on" and chose "SAML-based Sign-on" Fill out the form with this information
- Sign-On URL = https://teamwork.com/samlauth/module.php/saml/sp/saml2-acs.php/teamwork-sp
- App id URI = https://teamwork.com/saml
- Reply URL = https://teamwork.com/samlauth/module.php/saml/sp/saml2-acs.php/teamwork-sp
- Chose "User.UserPrincipalname" as User Identifier, if your UserPrincipals are not Email based, use User.Email instead.
- Create a certificate below "SAML Certificate" chose a desired expiration, at least 1 year.
- Check "Make Certificate Active" and accept the rollover confirmation dialog
- Open "Configure" on the very bottom of the page
- Download "SAML XML Metadata"
Once your metadata XML file is created, please contact security @ teamwork.com with the metadata file as an attachment to request that your account is updated to enable SSO
Note: If you are having trouble finding the download, see this picture below:
Microsoft also provide a very thorough guide for this process.