Custom Domain - If you wish to use a custom domain, such as docs.yoursite.com this is where you enter that address.
Please note that changing a CNAME is done through your domain provider (the company you registered your domain name with eg.GoDaddy.com). The process is easy enough if you have some DNS experience. Generally the steps are:
- Create the CName record.Simply create a CName record and point it to your Teamwork Desk site (eg. docs.yourdomain.com). (You usually do this with the company you registered your domain name with eg.GoDaddy.com)
- Verify the CName record is working.Once you have created the CName record and you have verified it is now pointing to your site (eg. Browse to your custom domain in a browser and you should see a Teamwork message).
- Update your site settings.Log in to your Teamworkdesk.com account, click the Settings Cog in the lower left, choose General, select Help Docs, and then the general settings, here you will see where to enter this.
- SSL is not available on custom domain names
- Do not use a DNS A record for your custom domain. The DNS record you need to create is a CName record.