Within Teamwork Desk, you may sometimes want the help doc articles you created to remain as an internal source of information.
To update your help doc security, click on the your profile icon to the top right of the navigation bar and select Settings.
Near the top of the page select the Help Docs area of settings.
Select General Settings within the left pane.
Under the Basics area of general settings you will have the options for Authentication Options.
- None - Everyone can view your site. This is the default
- Desk Agents & Administrators - Only those who can log in to your Desk account can see the Help Docs.
- Password Protected - We encrypt the password using industry standard method. To further enhance the security, any time you change the password to the Help Docs all users are required to re-authenticate to continue browsing.
- IP Address Whitelist - Only whitelisted IP addresses can view your site.
- IP Address Blacklist - Everyone not in your blacklisted IP addresses can view your site.
Note: When using the IP Address Whitelist/Blacklist options an IP address range is inclusive of the "From Address" to the "To Address" for example 127.0.0.1 - 127.0.0.3 contains 3 IP addresses 127.0.0.1, 127.0.0.2 and 127.0.0.3. You can also specify a single IP address by omitting the "To Address".
For more information see: Creating a Teamwork Desk Help Docs site