- None (everyone can view your site. This is the default)
- Desk admins and agents (only those who can log in to your Desk account can see the HelpDocs)
- Global/Shared password (we encrypt the password using industry standard methods)
- To further enhance the security, any time you change the password to the HelpDocs all users are required to re-authenticate to continue browsing
- IP Address Whitelist (only whitelisted IP addresses can view your site)
- IP Address Blacklist (everyone not in your blacklisted IP addresses can view your site)
When using the IP Address Whitelist/Blacklist options an IP address range is inclusive of the "From Address" to the "To Address" for example 127.0.0.1 - 127.0.0.3 contains 3 IP addresses 127.0.0.1, 127.0.0.2 and 127.0.0.3. You can also specify a single IP address by omitting the "To Address".