There is no limit to the number of sites you can have in the Help Docs section.
Creating a Docs Site:
- From the settings section in the lower left select Help Docs, choose to add your first help site.
- Enter your details
- You will then be brought to the General Settings.
- Basis: Set the Site name, Sub Domain, Custom Domain, and choose whether to have your site public or not?
- Site information: Enter your Homepage URL, Site description, Meta Description, and decide what you would like to view on your Homepage
- Contact Form: Set an inbox that will allow your customers to contact you through your Docs account.
- Branding – Allows you to upload a Logo, favicon and a Touch icon.
- Colour – Select the colour theme for your Docs account.
- Templates – Make it your own, enter templates for Headers, Footers and more.
- Custom Code – If you wish to upload a style sheet or Insert Head code for your Docs site.
Set up your own category structure, we do support nesting, you can have three levels here.