Within Teamwork Chat, you can uninstall the desktop app version at any time.
Depending on your operating system, the steps for removing Teamwork Chat may differ.
On Mac OS X
- Open Finder
- Open the Applications folder
- Drag the Teamwork Chat application to the trash can in the dock.
- Open the Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program under the Programs heading
- Select Teamwork Chat in the list
- Click Uninstall above the list
Note: To be sure everything has been uninstalled, you should also delete this folder if it exists: C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\Local\TeamworkChat.
Deleting the Teamwork Chat folder
- Open My Computer
- Double click Local Disk (C:)
- Double click the Users folder
- Double click the folder with your name
- Double click the AppData folder. If you can't see it, select Organise in the top left of the window, go to Folder and search options, then View, then under Hidden files and folders check the Show hidden files checkbox.
- Double click the Local folder
- If the TeamworkChat folder exists: right click it and click Delete.
- This also needs to be deleted from the Roaming Folder.
In the terminal, run command: sudo snap remove teamworkchat
For more information see: Reinstalling Teamwork Chat