Under the everything area, All Time shows you time logged across all your projects.
You can filter the time logs shown here by:
- The person who logged the time
- When the time was logged
- If the time was logged on projects that are active or archived, or both
- If the time is marked as billable or non-billable
- If the time has been invoiced or not
You can also choose to sort the time logs by project/date/company/user, descending or ascending.
Once you've chosen your filters, you can click update to apply them and reload the time logs shown.
From here you can also:
- Log time against a specific task
- Start the Timer for a task
- Run a custom report on time logged
- Bulk update time logs (this allows you to mark all of a specific person's hours as billable/non-billable)
You can export a copy of this list to PDF or Excel from theoptions button near the top right.