(This is a little technical but easy enough for somebody with some DNS experience to set-up - ask for help if you are unsure)
- Create the CName record
Simply create a CName record and point it to your teamwork.com site (eg. yourcompany.teamwork.com). (You usually do this with the company you registered your domain name with eg.GoDaddy.com)
- Verify the CName record is working.
Once you have created the CName record and you have verified it is now pointing to your site (eg. Browse to your custom domain in a browser and you should see a Teamwork message).
- Update your site settings.
Log in to your Teamwork.com account, click Settings in the top right, choose General, click Edit under the site address and then click on the Custom domain button.
- SSL is not available on custom domain names
- Do not use a DNS A record for your custom domain. The DNS record you need to create is a CName record.
- Custom Domain Names are only available on the following plans
- Business 2 / Small Office
- Enterprise / Professional