You can create invoices in your project based on either time logs and expenses, or with a fixed price.
Go to the billing area of your project and click the 'Add Invoice' button in the upper right.
There are two tabs where you can add details and choose options for your invoice:
- Invoice No./ID: Enter the invoice ID or number of the invoice. There is no restriction to the type of characters added here.
- Issue date: The date you wish the invoice to be issued on.
- Currency: We support all major currencies. The currency selected will display on the invoice in a number of areas, this includes the total, the subtotal and inline with the time entry or expense.
- Invoice Pricing: Choose whether your invoice is to be a fixed price or based on the time and expenses added.
- PO Number: Choose to enter a client purchase order, if required.
- Notes: Add any notes you may require to show on the invoice. The notes will display in the upper section of your invoice under the issue date.