Once you've enabled the Box.com integration in your site settings, you can choose to set it up on individual projects so that your files in your Box.com account are available to link into the files area, or to attach to a task or a message in the project. You can choose a different folder in Box.com to connect to each of your projects.
To set this up on each project, go to the project settings by clicking the options button (three dots) on the far right of the project section:
Then, choose the integrations area of the project settings, and you'll see a switch to enable the Box.com integration.
When you enable it, you'll be able to:
- choose a folder in Box.com to connect with this project, bearing in mind:
- you can choose the 'root folder' that you set at a site level here
- you can create a new folder within this interface directly
- choose who can browse the Box.com folder from the files area:
- only administrators in the owner company
- all administrators
- all administrators, and people in the owner company
- everyone on the project