Within Teamwork Desk you can access the activity stream to view actions taken on your customer tickets.
To access metrics, click on the 'Dashboard' option to the left of the Desk navigation bar to the top of the page:
You will then see an option to select 'Activity' to the center of the page:
Within the activity section you will see a variety of information covered below:
- To the left of each entry you will see an icon denoting what the activity is (assigned to, status change, replied, viewed ticket)
- The avatar of the user who created the edit
- Their name
- A text description of their edit
- The ticket number and title
- The inbox where the ticket in question resides
To the far right of the page, you will also see a timestamp to indicate when the edit was made.
You can click on the ticket title to view the ticket itself.
For more information see: Metrics