You may at times need to uninstall Teamwork Chat if you run into any issues.
Depending on your operating system, the steps for removing Teamwork Chat differ.
You can follow the steps below to uninstall for your relevant operating system.
On Mac OS X
- Open Finder
- Open the Applications folder
- Drag the Teamwork Chat application to the trash can in the dock.
- Open the Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program under the Programs heading
- Select Teamwork Chat in the list
- Click Uninstall above the list
Note: To be ensure everything has been uninstalled, you should also delete this folder if it exists: C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\Local\TeamworkChat.
If you're unsure how to do this, follow these steps:
- Open My Computer
- Double click Local Disk (C:)
- Double click the Users folder
- Double click the folder with your name
- Double click the AppData folder. If you can't see it, select Organise in the top left of the window, go to Folder and search options, then View, then under Hidden files and folders check the Show hidden files checkbox.
- Double click the Local folder
- If the TeamworkChat folder exists: right click it and click Delete.
- This also needs to be deleted from the Roaming Folder.
For more information see: Reinstalling Teamwork Chat