Within Teamwork Chat you may In some cases see an environment variable error, this usually means there's an issue with your machine.
Teamwork Chat needs certain Windows programs to run but if your receiving this error, your machine cannot reach these programs.
This problem could cause issues down the line for other applications (they may not be able to access some Windows programs that they might need to).
To resolve this issue, all you have to do is;
- Go to Control Panel
- Advanced system settings
- Environment Variables
- In the top pane, find "PATH"
- Click it
- Click Edit
- Add ";C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows" (without the quotes) to the text in the "Variable value" field.
- Press OK
- In the bottom pane, find "Path"
- Do the exact same thing. Press OK
- Press OK to close the Environment Variables window.
- Restart your machine.
- Try Teamwork Chat again.
If you run into any issue or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org